If starting or growing a mosaics business excites you, then you will want to subscribe now. It's free, just complete the form.
Here's What You Get
Each monthly issue will contain three articles. One will be an interview with a successful mosaics entrepreneur, one on growing a business, and one on starting a business. Occasionally we will throw in an article about administering a business.
Here's what what we've published in recent issues:
- How to Start Selling Mosaics at Art Festivals - Podcast an interview with Cherie Bosela. Art festivals, fairs, wine walks and similar events can be money makers for mosaic artists. Cherie Bosela shares her extensive experience.
- 8 Essential Marketing Practices for Your Mosaics Business(the Grow article)
- 2 Objectives Are All Your New Mosaics Business Needs (the Start article)
- Websites for Mosaic Artists an interview with Sharra Frank. Sharra has two of the best websites in the mosaics world. We will be discussing her insights on making a website be more like a customer acquisition machine than an electronic brochure.
- Creating New Product Lines (the Grow article)
- What Consultants and Professors Don't Tell You About Business Plans (the Start article)
- Entrepreneurship an interview with Michele Petno. Michele is a serial entrepreneur who has taught many mosaic artists, built and sold mosaics supply businesses, and is now organizing her 6th business. We will discuss her ideas and experiences on being a mosaics entrepreneur.
- Building an Audience to Hear Your Story (the Grow article)
- Essential Steps to Starting a Mosaics Business (the Start article)
- Getting Commissions an interview with Jolino Bessera. Jolino has been awarded some of the most most awesome commissions for mosaic art. He will share some of his experience and insights related to getting mosaic art commissions.
- Compete by Not Competing (the Grow article)
- Before You Commit to Being a Mosaics Entrepreneur (the Start article)
We will add the I-C-Mosaics monthly newsletter with 7 articles about making mosaics. It includes a weekly Quick Tip (30 second read).
Get Started Here